Second Guessing  

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Trust. It's a pretty serious word. Tons of baggage involved. But is it really supposed to be that way??

Curiosity struck and I looked it up. Dictionary.com defines trust as "reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence." I wanted to see if the Dictionary's described trust in the same way I do. Lately I have been second guessing my trust and not really sure who and what to trust. I've always been one to give my trust away easy.. but once it was broken.. that was it. At least that's what I tried to do. But there are times when I fight with the part of me that says "everyone deserves a second chance." And then of course, I have been known to give in.

But lately I have been forced to question myself. to re-evaluate my life, to make sure that I do what is right for all involved. Not that this is anything out of the ordinary for me.. but its like I'm being shown, in different ways, that its time to check all sides of something more then once rather than settling for the first thing that comes my way or the easiest way out.

On a different note - I have decided it's time for me to get a new vehicle. We are selling my car (96 Buick Regal Custom - seats 6 - 186k miles) for $3000. We are gonna use the money we get from it to go get a 3 row SUV or a van. We need a larger vehicle - there are 5 of us.. and we can never take anyone with us in our vehicle because there is never any room! LoL If you know of anyone that's interested.. get in touch with me!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Second Guessing

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster