Decisons, Decisions...  

Monday, March 17, 2008

So today I finally decided that I am going to start this blogging thing and stick to it. I have not been one, in the past, to stick to any kind of journaling, blogging, diarys, etc. I would forget to do it, or put it off until I forgot. And then I was like "screw it" and would throw it away. I know.. bad idea.. but hey.. what can ya say?

Since it is Monday.. and my first blog on my page.. I guess I will go through a quick snapshot of last week and all it's events. Fun.

After Paul was out all week last week with a gout attack yet again.. I knew something else was wrong. To me, it just seems like this happens too much for it to be gout alone. He didn't want to agree. As if he ever would. Since I had to go to the doctor and get a restriction form filled out for him to take back to work with him, I asked the nurse to get him in there to see the doctor because he hadn't been able to walk in over a week. She did.. and within an hour he was in and out of the office. They are referring him to a rhuematologist (not sure if the right spelling) because they think he has Calcium Pyrophosphate Dihydrate Deposition Disease (CPPD) or another type of disease that he cannot remember the name of. None of these are contaigious.. but neither one of them are good for him and are both very hard to manage apparently. They both have long term affects related to the joints and could possibly paralyze him later in life. He doesn't want to think about it.. nor talk about it for that matter. But this is something that I am seriously concerned with. I guess we just have to wait and see what happens with the rhuematologist appointment.

On a good note.. my grandmother went and had the xray on her chest done. Other than emphyzima and COPD (which we already knew she had), there was nothing there. THANK YOU JESUS!! I think her being as sick as she has been through recently has really scared her. I have noticed a very big change in her.. she's scared of more things than usual.. thing's she has never been scared of.. or at least didn't let anyone know she was. One good thing that came out of all this though is that she is no longer smoking. For a woman who has been smoking since she was 14, and is now in her late 60's - she always swore she would die smoking - hasn't had a cigg in at least a week. I am soo proud of her!!

My mother and stepfather also finalized their divorce on the 6th. Although my sisters may or may not agree with me.. I am glad its over. They have both moved on and are happy.. and for as long as it got drug on like it was.. it was only making things more difficult. *Sigh*

Uncle Joel emailed me the other night, he posted up pictures from Richard's birthday party in February, finally.. lol.


His party was excellent.. and the cake was to die for. =]

I have been totally addicted recently to Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series. I read a 460 something page book in less than a week... and and 1/4 of the way through the 2nd book that I started yesterday. I have never been one for vampire stories.. but omg! This series is amazing. She is an awesome writer!! Woot!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Decisons, Decisions...

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster