Bummed Out  

Monday, March 31, 2008

Blah. Is pretty much how I am feeling today. Why? I had to come home from Georgia! :( And now.. I have to clean. Even more blah. Oh well. Life goes on, right?


We left for Georgia on Friday and spent the weekend with my Grandpa, Roxy (his wife), my brother Ryan, and my daddy. We had an amazing time. It was a well needed vacation for us.. and at the same time I got to see the part of my family that I haven't seen since 2004. My grandfather has an awesome house on the top of a mountain. Talk about beautiful! Saturday is was bright and sunny.. until the afternoon.. but never hot. Then it started to rain, and the fog that settled on top of the mountains was absolutely beautiful. :) Here are some pictures from our trip..




We arrived home yesterday evening, earlier than we expected. And now we are back to the normal routines. I'm off to do my cleaning and tending to the kids.. while Paul works his butt off. Fun Fun. I cannot wait till May - thats when we get to go to Tennessee for Ryan's graduation. We are planning on being there for a week - I'm siked!! =]

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Bummed Out

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster