Taking A Step Forward  

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I have finally decided to do it.. I am going to start selling some pre-made scrapbook layouts on ebay. It's something I love to do, and I could use the extra money. I figured the worst that could happen is that they don't sell. So what.. then I use them for my own books, or as gifts to others. If they take off.. like I am hoping for.. then maybe I will start taking requests for layouts and other paper crafts. Wish me luck! Here are 3 I did tonight..


On another note, I managed to get some more unpacking done. There is only so much I can do before I start getting aggravated because I have nowhere to put anything. My biggest pet peeve is clutter, and my house has been cluttered for the past 6 months because I have too much crap. But I can't get rid of it because I have it all for different reasons. Blah. Don't you hate that?

Richard will be encountering a new adventure the next two months. In April he will go on his first field trip with school. They are going to the Santa Fe Zoo in Gainesville, and then on to Mickey D's. He loves animals, and the zoo in particular.. so I am sure he will enjoy it. He has been talking the most about the one in May though. We are going to Seaworld in Orlando. He is BIG TIME excited about that one... and so am I. I have been dying to take him there since he was real little, and have just been waiting till he was at the age to appreciate it. This is the year I was going. So we are going to make the best of it!! =]

I am extremely exhausted tonight. Austin kept us up for a good part of last night... and then I woke up to my bed being completely soaked.. his diaper leaked. I hate that!! Grr!

Tomorrow I am hoping to get my laundry finished and get some more unpacking done. I get tired of sitting in the house.. so I have to find ways to keep me busy.. other than the kids of course.. because all mothers know that is non-stop.

I guess I am gonna hit the sack for tonight.. read my book for a few (still EXTREMELY addicted).. then catch some ZzZzZzZ's... YAY!! Nite!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Taking A Step Forward

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster