Can't Seem To Catch a Break  

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's 6:30 and I'm awake. By choice? Hell no. I haven't been able to sleep all night. Maybe 20 minutes here and there... but that's about the jist of it.

I'm pissed off with life right now. It just feels like no matter how hard we try, Paul and I can't seem to get a break. It's aggravating as all hell. We have been struggling, paycheck to paycheck.. like most people now-a-days.. and falling behind in everything. We try to think positive.. but something always comes around and knocks us back down. Both of us have been kinda down and depressed lately because we are just soo warn out from busting our ass soo much.. and we finally got some good news that Joey is going to be here with us from December 29th- the end of March. I rearranged my bedroom... for a clean slate on something.. trying to keep positive thinking maybe things are starting to look up for us now. Right?

Wrong. Then my phone rings at 5:47pm. It was Paul. Some stupid lady cut out in front of Paul and they collided. The whole front end of Paul's truck is messed up. Thank God he is ok though, and nothing happened to him. That was my main concern. Of course.. we have minimal insurance.. so I am glad it was her fault and not his. Thank God for witnesses. The stupid cop didn't even give her a ticket. And I tell you... if I didn't kow how to control myself.. when she shot me that 1/2 ass smirk.. I woulda told that stupid lady off.

This is just how our luck works. It seems like we can't catch a break. And it's not looking like we are going to get one anytime in the near future. =[

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster