It’s my birthday... I’ll cry if I want to...  

Thursday, October 4, 2007

You ever have those days that are supposed to be special to you, and all you want to do is curl up in bed and cry your eyes out? That's kind of what I'm going through right now.

Today is my 24th birthday, in case you didn't already know... lol. It's a day that is supposed to be special.. and day to focus on "me" (something I rarely get to do). But in all honesty... I can't. No matter how hard I try to inch a real smile out.. it just won't show. Any smile that decides to bare it's face is a fake one.

Why you ask? I honestly don't know. I have just had soo much on my mind lately that I am stressed to my max. Between work, school, the Fire Department and worrying about Joey, my poor husband is stressed out enough, and I don't want to cry on him and give him anything else to worry about, ya know? So I try not to show it and put on a happy face, especially for my kids. I have found my release lately in scrapbooking and writing... and find that it's pretty much all I do anymore unless I am playing with my kids.

I guess I have just finally hit my quaterlife crisis. Everyone wish me luck!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster